Who's in your circle?

I pride myself in being able to recognize the best in others. I see it as a testament of my taste level. I can’t stress enough the importance of surrounding yourself with energy that supports your goals. Older folks used to say, “You can’t soar with eagles if you’re walking around with chickens.” Unfortunately, I have encountered countless chickens thus far in life.

If there is someone in your life who is a straight up “chicken”, don’t cater to their foolishness, just press the delete button and move the cursor to the next website in your life. You cannot have any offenses or stumbling blocks along your path that do not need to be there. I know it’s hard to leave stuff, trust me, I know.
Sometimes when we hold on to stuff, we delay God from blessing us and it’s a lot like a leech, not helping us at all, just sucking all of the blood and energy within us. Once the leech has gotten what it wants; then it falls off, satisfied with its work.

The same logic can be applied when it comes to helping certain people, its okay to help someone, until it comes to a point where you become drained. God never intends for your helping others to become a burden to yourself.

You have to be careful, even if someone is putting the right stuff on the table, is that what God has called for you at this point in time?

It’s important for we (as humans) to understand the moment, the season, the context in which God has laid us in and who and what to be surrounded by.

I had to learn the hard way that there are some people that you just have to let go of and step aside—because they can obstruct where God is trying to take you. There have been times when I’ve had to separate myself from certain family members, childhood friends, and people in general who brought negative energy into my life. It’s not always easy, but very necessary.

If you know you are the best, it only makes sense for you to surround yourself with the best. NO EXCEPTIONS!

---Class Dismissed

0 Responses to "Who's in your circle?"

Post a Comment